Fagan Gutbusta Single-layered Farming Jeans
Single layered jeans suitable for farm work and preferred by some shearers for when the weather is very hot.
Designed by world champions for professional shearers
Our Fagan shearing jeans have been designed in conjunction with World Champion Fencer and shearing record breaker John Fagan, along with brother; World Champion Shearer & record breaker Sir David Fagan.
Generally only made in Regular leg length (80cm inside leg) but we do have a few short and long length as per the listing
Our jeans are proudly made in NZ and exported around the world
> Featuring front pockets
> The hardest wearing shearing denim
> Triple stitching and double layering for long lasting wear
● Heavy duty farm and work jeans, triple stitched for extra strength
● Styled with a tapered leg featuring ankle splits – easy to wear over work boots or inside gumboots
● Complete with 2 front and 2 back pockets
● Single layered and manufactured in hard wearing shearers’ denim
● Available in Regular leg length - Inside leg measurement is 80cm
● 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
|Brand||Fagan World Wide|