*NEW* Fagan ShearBlack Stretch Jeans
Price is for 1 pair
Our new Fagan ShearBlack Stretch jeans have taken off and we are manufacturing flat out - more sizes are coming through every day and will be added on below as they are finished
Make sure you ask for them at your local farm store specifically by name and at competitive pricing
Designed by world champions for professional shearers
Our Fagan shearing jeans have been designed in conjunction with World Champion Fencer and shearing record breaker John Fagan, along with brother; World Champion Shearer & record breaker Sir David Fagan.
Our jeans are proudly made in NZ and exported around the world
> Featuring front pockets
> The hardest wearing shearing denim
> Triple stitching and double layering for long lasting wear
Made in NZ – worn all over the world
● Inside leg measurements are: Short = 75cm, Regular = 80cm, Long = 85cm
● Triple stitched for extra strength & have a super tapered leg with ankle splits.
● Complete with 2 front and 2 back pockets.
● Double layered in front & lower back leg
● Hard wearing shearers’ denim – 65% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 5% Elastane
|Brand||Fagan World Wide|
|Select A Size||No|