Fagan ShearBlack Jeans Sizes 104cm - 112cm
Please note that Fagan ShearBlack jeans will no longer be made with front pockets.
If you prefer front pockets, please change over to our new Fagan ShearBlack Stretch style
Designed by world champions for professional shearers
Our Fagan shearing jeans have been designed in conjunction with World Champion Fencer and shearing record breaker John Fagan, along with brother; World Champion Shearer & record breaker Sir David Fagan.
Our jeans are proudly made in NZ and exported around the world
> The hardest wearing shearing denim
> Triple stitching and double layering for long lasting wear
● Inside leg measurements are: Short = 75cm, Regular = 80cm, Long = 85cm
● Triple stitched for extra strength & have a super tapered leg with ankle splits.
● Complete with 2 back pockets.
● Double layered in front & lower back leg
● Hard wearing shearers’ denim – 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
See separate listing for smaller sizes 76cm-102cm
|Brand||Fagan World Wide|